International Institute of Interdisciplinary Education and Ibero-American Studies provides you with world-class employment prospects in the face of today’s global challenges.
Our goal is to train highly qualified specialists in the field of international and cross-cultural communication. Our Masters graduates:
- speak fluently several languages;
- are competent in socio- and psycholinguistics as well as in cross-cultural pragmatics;
- are flexible, competitive, able to apply an interdisciplinary approach to solve problems and fulfill tasks;
- possess necessary competencies and skills for successful work in various fields of professional activity;
- adapt quickly to changing needs of the labor market and can gain new knowledge, skills and abilities on their own.
- Master degree programme "Theory of Translation and Intercultural Communication". Joint Network Programme with the University of Cadiz (Spain).
- International master degree programme "International Studies: Languages. Cultures. Diplomacy." It is delivered in English
- Pedagogical Education
- International practice-oriented master degree programme «Russian as a Foreign Language in the Field of International Education».
- A postgraduate programme “Romanic languages (Spanish/French)”. Main research focus area is the Cognitive-Pragmatic Potential of words and phrases in Translation and Intercultural Communication.
Opportunities that we can afford you:
- Fundamental training in philological, pedagogical and cross-cultural disciplines.
- Tailor-made programmes that enable you to combine learning and work.
- Erasmus+ scholarship to study in European Universities.
- Interdisciplinary and international network master degree programmes, double degree programmes and international mobility programmes.
- Student work placement in local and foreign businesses and Universities, at the Preparatory Faculties of Southern Federal University situated not only in Russia, but also abroad: in Cuba, in China, etc.
- Participation in international educational and cultural projects.
- Lectures delivered by visiting professors who work at leading Russian and foreign higher institutions.
- Scientific-research activities, participation in students’ scientific societies, research-to-practice conferences.
- Participation in International Youth Forums, International Academic Talks in the mode of video conferencing with foreign and Russian Universities.
- Joint project activities with students of Partner Universities.
- International exams such as Russian as a Foreign Language and Spanish as a Foreign Language.
- Supplementary education programmes in Russian, Spanish and English.
- Employment in prestigious Russian or foreign companies and organizations.
YOUR CHOICE BUILDS YOUR FUTURE!