International Institute of Interdisciplinary Education and Ibero-American Studies provides you with world-class employment prospects in the face of today’s global challenges.
Our goal is to train highly qualified specialists in the field of international and cross-cultural communication. Our Masters graduates:
- speak fluently several languages;
- are competent in socio- and psycholinguistics as well as in cross-cultural pragmatics;
- are flexible, competitive, able to apply an interdisciplinary approach to solve problems and fulfill tasks;
- possess necessary competencies and skills for successful work in various fields of professional activity;
- adapt quickly to changing needs of the labor market and can gain new knowledge, skills and abilities on their own.
45.04.01 Philology "Theory of translation and intercultural communication"
45.04.01 Philology "International Studies: Languages. Cultures. Diplomacy." (in English) - Enrollment for 2023 ac.year is closed
45.04.01 Philology + 51.04.01 Cultural studies «Cross-cultural Communication, Public Relations and International Leadership»
44.04.01 Pedagogical Education «Russian as a foreign language / The Spanish language in the field of international education»
- A postgraduate programme “Romanic languages (Spanish/French)”. Main research focus area is the Cognitive-Pragmatic Potential of words and phrases in Translation and Intercultural Communication.
Opportunities that we can afford you:
- Fundamental training in philological, pedagogical and cross-cultural disciplines.
- Tailor-made programmes that enable you to combine learning and work.
- Erasmus+ scholarship to study in European Universities.
- Interdisciplinary and international network master degree programmes, double degree programmes and international mobility programmes.
- Student work placement in local and foreign businesses and Universities, at the Preparatory Faculties of Southern Federal University situated not only in Russia, but also abroad: in Cuba, in China, etc.
- Participation in international educational and cultural projects.
- Lectures delivered by visiting professors who work at leading Russian and foreign higher institutions.
- Scientific-research activities, participation in students’ scientific societies, research-to-practice conferences.
- Participation in International Youth Forums, International Academic Talks in the mode of video conferencing with foreign and Russian Universities.
- Joint project activities with students of Partner Universities.
- International exams such as Russian as a Foreign Language and Spanish as a Foreign Language.
- Supplementary education programmes in Russian, Spanish and English.
- Employment in prestigious Russian or foreign companies and organizations.
Ask a question and get an individual consultation
YOUR CHOICE BUILDS YOUR FUTURE!