The International Institute of Interdisciplinary Education and Ibero-American Studies of Southern Federal University invites you to participate in the International Scientific and Practical Conference of undergraduates, postgraduates and Young scientists "LANGUAGE AND TRANSLATION IN THE CONTEXT OF INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION: RELEVANT ISSUES AND CONTEMPORARY PERSPECTIVES".
The conference will be held in a remote mode on the Microsoft Teams platform from April 9 to 24. The event will provide a platform for the exchange of experience and opinions, as well as for the discussion and testing of research results of undergraduates, postgraduates and young scientists to form international research groups in an interdisciplinary scientific space.
Within the framework of the conference, International Academic Talks will be held, in which representatives of the scientific and pedagogical community of Russian and foreign universities will act as lecturers.
During the 1st Session, representatives of leading universities of Russia, Belarus, South Korea, Spain and Kazakhstan will participate in International Academic Talks:
- Doctor of Philology, Professor Chesnokova O. S. (Peoples ' Friendship University of Russia, Russia);
- Doctor of Ph. D., Professor V. I. Koval (UE "Gomel State University named after F. V. Koval). Skariny", Belarus);
- PhD, Research Professor Lee Ji-eun (Dong-A University, South Korea);
- A. Santana Arribas (Head of the International University Center for Eastern Europe and Central Asia and the Pushkin Institute at the University of Cadiz, Spain);
- Doctor of Ph. D., Professor Nurtazina M. B. (L. N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, Kazakhstan);
- Doctor of Philology, Associate Professor Moiseenko L. V. (Moscow State Linguistic University, Russia);
- PhD, Associate Professor Burmakina N. G. (Siberian Federal University, Russia);
- Doctor of Philology, Professor V. V. Korneva (Voronezh State University, Russia).
During the 2nd Session of the conference, representatives of leading universities of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Spain will deliver lecturers in the framework of the International Academic Talks:
- Doctor of Philology, Associate Professor M. M. Raevskaya (Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia);
- Ph. D., Afanasyev I. N. (F. Skarina Gomel State University, Belarus);
- Ph. D., Associate Professor T. E. Starchenko (Irkutsk State University, Russia);
- Ph. D., Ismagulova A. E. (Kokshetau State University named after Sh. Ualikhanov, Kazakhstan);
- Ph. D., Associate Professor I. A. Kobyakova (Pyatigorsk State University, Russia);
- Doctor of Ph. D., Professor Med N. G. (Saint Petersburg State University, Russia);
- Professor Velasco Menendez H. (University of Salamanca, Spain);
- Candidate of Philology, Associate Professor N. V. Karpovskaya (Southern Federal University, Russia).