Russian Language Center of Moscow State University, the International Association of Teachers of Russian as a Foreign Language IATRFL, together with the "Russian Humanitarian Mission", as well as Southern Federal University, Kazan Federal University of Tatarstan and Istanbul Gelishim University are holding an International Russian as a Foreign Language 2022 Scientific and Practical Conference : "The World of the Russian Language and Culture in the Information Technology Space".
- Relevant issues of the general methodology of teaching Russian as a foreign language to adults and children with the help of information technology;
- Problems of intercultural communication;
- Development and promotion of the Russian language in the near and far abroad;
- Features of teaching Russian as a foreign language in different countries;
- New interactive learning materials;
Colleagues from Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Turkey, China, Egypt and other countries will share their experience.
Some of the reports to be presented:
- "Pushkin and Persian-Tajik literature"
- "Word formation as a method of learning new vocabulary in the Russian language lessons: on the example of verbal nouns"
- "Features of teaching Russian in the post-COVID era - on the example of the Szechuan University of Foreign Languages"
- "Features of teaching Russian in classes with the Kazakh language, development and popularization of the Russian language"
- "Professional training of future teachers of Russian as a foreign language in conditions of digital transformation of education", etc.
Colleagues of the Center of the Russian Language of Moscow State University Agafonov K.E. and Kichina E.M. will give a master-class on the topic "Using online resources when working with a textbook on the example of a lesson from the textbook "Russia is my love".
Date of the conference: May 27 from 10:00 to 18:00 in online format.
To register as a participant follow the link: https://anketa.mgu-russian.com/registration_form/
The conference program and the materials of the speakers' reports will be available in an electronic collection on the website: mgu-russian.com .
All speakers and participants of the conference will receive electronic certificates of participation. Please note that the certificate will be sent within a week after the conference. The certificate of the conference participant gives a 10% discount on any program of the Moscow State University Russian Language Training Center http://mgu-russian.com/ru/teach/courses /?utm_source=conference