Motto: Culture Defines the Future!
Language of education: Russian
Format of education: full-time
Duration of training: 2 years.
Requirements: bachelor’s diploma
Interdisciplinary Master’s Program “Cross-cultural Communication, Public Relations and International Leadership” is aimed at theoretical, practical and research training of highly educated specialists in the sphere of cross-cultural communication and public relations, who possess multi-subject knowledge and who are capable of successfully conducting professional activity at the junction of humanitarian disciplines in globalized modern world. The program is aimed at training intercultural leadership in the context of cross-cultural dialogue based on theoretical, empirical and territorial approaches that provide the possibility of predicting the outcomes of communication and allow to form practical skills of intercultural communication in social, political and economical processes of the modern world.
Advantages of the program:
- Interdisciplinary education (Philology and Culture Studies);
- Fundamental philological and cultural education;;
- Learning of foreign languages (English, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Russian as foreign);
- Choice of personalized educational path;
- Work practice abroad;
- Publications in Russian and foreign high-ranking intercultural communication and PR editions;
- Participation in the programs of academic mobility, including ERASMUS+ program;
- Research of role of PR-technologies in creating the image of a modern political leader;
- Possibility to obtain the competences of an international leader and the strategies and tactics of speech influence.
- Philology in the system of modern humanitarian knowledge;
- Speech image of a leader;
- Paradigm of modern humanitarian knowledge: socio- and psycholinguistics, cross-cultural pragmatics.
- Foreign language of professional communication;
- Problems of intercultural communication in modern world;
- Cross-cultural Intelligence and Soft Skills: linguo-cultural and cognitive studies;
- Development of cultural identity in the aspect of linguistic modeling;
- Cultural policies and policies of international relations;
- Public relations in different professional spheres;
- Leadership and team building;
- Communication and linguistic personality.
- Logic, Reasoning and Critical Thinking;
- International Business.
Areas of employment:
- Diplomatic missions and consulates;
- International companies;
- Russian and foreign educational institutions;
- Advertising, travel agencies, PR companies;
- Cultural and educational centers.
Head of the 45.04.01 Philology program:
Rezhuk Zinaida Vladimirovna, candidate of philological sciences, acting Head of the Department of Russian as a Foreign, Associate Professor at the International Institute of Interdisciplinary Education and Ibero-American Studies, SFedU.
+7 918 558 65 90
Head of the 51.04.01 Cultural Studies program:
Blagorodova Elena Alexandrovna, candidate of philosophical sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Culture, Ethics and Aesthetics of Institute of Philosophy and Socio-Political Sciences, SFedU.
+7 988 545 19 55