The Regional Centre for D.E.L.E. Examinations administers and organizes the DELE exams held in the Spanish-Russian Centre of the Southern Federal University1
1 In 2013 the Spanish-Russian Centre of the Southern Federal University became an official center for DELE examinations accredited by Instituto Cervantes.
As an accredited center, we offer the opportunity to officially certify your knowledge of the Spanish language.
What is the DELE?
The DELE, granted by Instituto Cervantes on behalf of the Spanish Ministry of Education are official and international acreditations of a person's degree of proficiency in Spanish.
Why take the DELE?
- The only official diploma in Spanish internationally recognized.
- Issued by Instituto Cervantes on behalf of the Spanish Ministry of Education.
- Recognized by corporations, chambers of commerce, private and public educational institutions.
- Enhances your CV when applying for MAE – AECI scholarships.
- Facilitates the process of obtaining a student visa to Spain.
- Does not expire or has to be renewed.
- A1 & A1 for students: Beginners proficiency in Spanish.
- A2: Advanced beginners proficiency in Spanish.
- A2/B1 for students.
- B1: Intermediate proficiency in Spanish.
- B2: Advanced proficiency in Spanish.
- C1: Highly advanced proficiency in Spanish.
- C2: Nearly native proficiency in Spanish.