Hispanic-Russian Centre offers a variety of supplementary education programs:
- You can join any group in accordance with your Spanish level.
- Classes take place 2 times per week and last 1,5 h.
- One module contains 108 academic hours (6 months)
- In case of passing final exam at the end of this course you get a certificate
- We offer in-person classes and distance classes as well. If you prefer distance learning, please, mention it in your registration form.
- Flexible class schedule.
This course consists of 3 modules and focuses on developing translation and interpretation skills in social, economic and international legal fields. Enrollment takes place two times per year, in September and February.
- How to hold meetings, negotiations, any international activities, rules and norms of business correspondence and official documents translation;
- Spanish and Russian domestic and foreign policy, Russian Federation partnership with Spain and other European Union countries;
- Domestic and foreign policy of Latin American countries, their interactions with Russia, international organizations activities (BRICS, OAS, MERCOSUR etc.);
- Economy and commercial organizations in Spain and Latin American;
- Translation of official documents in economy field.
Full course for the beginners consists of 4 modules.
Full course for intermediate level consists of 3 modules.