Southern Federal University (Russia), Autonomous University of Mexico State (Mexico), University of Veracruz (Mexico), with the support of the Association of Hispanists of Russia, invite you to take part in the IV International Conference "NATIONAL IDENTITY THROUGH THE PRISM OF THE DIALOGUE OF CULTURES: RUSSIA AND IBERO-AMERICAN WORLD", dedicated to relevant issues of philological, socio-cultural and psychological-pedagogical research in multidisciplinary scientific space.
The conference will take place from October 6 to 8, 2022 in a hybrid format: at Southern Federal University (Rostov-on-Don) and via MS Teams platform.
Both in person and online participation in the conference are possible. Participation in the conference is free.
The sections of the conference:
- Modern languages as markers of socio-cultural identity and their role in the dialogue of cultures (problems and prospects).
- Reflection of intercultural interaction in Russian and foreign literature, language as a marker of ethno-cultural identity.
- The role of mass communication in the international space.
- Translation and intercultural communication: linguoculturological and cognitive-pragmatic aspects.
- Relevant problems of linguistics of text and discourse. Theoretical and practical aspects of discourse research. Modern languages in the context of the anthropocentric paradigm.
- Effective communication in various social spheres: semantic, discursive, pragmatic and cognitive aspects.
- Russian and Spanish as foreign languages in the international educational space.
- The role of Spanish and Russian languages in the process of intercultural communication and internationalization of higher education.
- Linguodidactic aspects of philological research. Intercultural communication in the educational process.
- Innovative technologies in the multicultural scientific and educational space.
- Teacher training in an inclusive multicultural educational environment: challenges, trends, strategies.
- Features of psychological and pedagogical support of students in an open information society: opportunities, risks, technologies.
- Social, psychological and pedagogical factors of the development of cultural intelligence (CQ) of students.
- Social programming of a solidary society.
- National traditions in philosophy.
- Interaction of cultures and civilizations: a retrospective and prospects.
Within the framework of the Conference, professional development workshopы, round tables, seminars will be held. Among them are:
- Scientific and methodological seminar on teaching Spanish as a foreign language (E/LE). Organizer: School for Foreign Students of the University of Veracruz (Mexico).
- Scientific and practical seminar "The latest technologies and methods of teaching Russian as a foreign language". Organizer: International Institute of Interdisciplinary Education and Ibero-American Studies SFedU.
Conference will be held in Russian and Spanish (simultaneous translation of plenary sessions; consecutive translation of breakout sessions).
IV Collection of scientific papers "Research in the field of humanities in the Ibero-American and Russian scientific space" will be published after the conference. The collection will be registered in the scientometric database of the RSCI (Russian Science Citation Index). The conference materials will also be published in the Virtual Conference Hall of the International Institute of Interdisciplinary Education and Ibero-American Studies of the SFU on the Internet platform http://conf.esp-centr.sfedu.ru /.
Organizational committee “National Identity Through The Prism Of The Dialogue Of Cultures: Russia And Ibero-American World”
Phone number: +7 863 218-40-95
Southern Federal University
344006, Rostov-on-Don, B.Sadovay st., 105/42, room 310