In accordance with the Regulations on the procedure for filling positions of teaching staff approved by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation No. 749 of July 23, 2015, the state federal autonomous educational institution of higher education "Southern Federal University" announces a competitive selection for the replacement of the following positions of teaching staff on the basis of a fixed-term 1-year employment contract in the structural departments providing higher education and additional professional education programs.
Requirements for the positions are established in accordance with the unified qualification directory of positions ", approved by the order of the Ministry of Health and Social Development No. 1n of the 11th of January, 2011, the section "Qualification characteristics of positions of managers and specialists of higher professional and additional education”.
The deadline for accepting applications is 17:00 10.06.2022. Applicants are recommended to use the university electronic service to send applications.
In order to form an individual rating of teaching staff, all applicants fill in the necessary information on the University website in their personal accounts. Entering the necessary data can be done by following the instructions on the website rating.sfedu.ru. In case of the absence of the account, follow the steps described above.
Applications may be sent in person through the Documentation Support Department of the Department for Support of Educational and Scientific and Innovative Programs and Projects at Bolshaya Sadovaya st., 105/42, room 214.
All the applicants must provide the following documents:
- Application form (Appendix 1);
- Documents proving the qualifications of the applicant;
- Documents proving the lack of restrictions to work in the educational field: (certificate of good conduct, medical certificate in accordance with the order of Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation N 29H of 28.01.2021);
- Applicants not from SFedU must also provide employment history;
- Consent to the processing of personal information (Appendix 2).
Applicants who fail to provide the following documents will not be able to participate in the competition. In case there are any questions, Department of HR and legal support of labor relations and the chairman of the HR commission of the Southern Federal University Dyuzhikova S.A may be consulted.
HR Commission of the university also points out the achievements that will be considered in the competition:
- list of scientific works;
- diplomas of academic rank and academic degree;
- honorary titles;
- government and institutional awards;
- qualification of advanced training of the last three years;
- research projects implemented and grants received in the last three years;
- defense of dissertations for the last three years;
- scientific supervision of dissertations for the last three full calendar years;
- making presentations at scientific, educational and professional conferences over the past three years;
- being a part of editorial boards of scientific journals;
- development of new training courses, including online courses, development of teaching methods, control measuring materials;
- the titles of the winner of the competitions of the Fund for Educational Innovations for the last three years in any category;
- management of student project work and student expeditions, Summer Schools over the past three years;
- management of the structural unit, educational program, dissertation council;
- conducting extracurricular activities, student clubs over the past three years;
- external and internal professional competitions that have documentary evidence for the past three years;
- other professional achievements with documentary evidence.
Before taking part in the competition, consult the documents regulating it: