The conference “Russian in the context of an open dialogue of languages and cultures” and the V international scientific and methodological seminar "Actual problems of functioning of the Russian language in the international educational space" will be held on the basis of the International Institute of Interdisciplinary Education and Ibero-American Studies of Southern Federal University (Rostov-on-Don). Partners of SFedU are L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University (Kazakhstan) and Francisk Skorina Gomel State University (Belarus).
The conference is awaiting submissions of:
- • graduate students and young scientists,
- • Russian and foreign undergraduate and graduate students,
- • foreign students of preparatory departments and faculties.
To participate in the conference, you should fill out the application form
Applications for participation in the conference are accepted until 11/27/2022. The last day for submitting abstracts is 11/27/2022.
The main conference tracks are:
- The Russian language and its role in the dialogue of cultures in the XXI century.
- Reflection of intercultural interaction in literature.
- The role of mass communication in the international space.
- Modern languages in the context of the anthropocentric paradigm.
- Professional communication in various fields.
- Innovative technologies in the multicultural scientific and educational space.
- Interaction of cultures and civilizations: a retrospective and prospects.
Within the framework of the virtual university, Russian and foreign university teachers, graduate students and young scientists will be able to take part in the IV international scientific and methodological seminar "Actual problems of the functioning of the Russian language in the international educational space". The seminar takes place on December 3. Registration for the seminar
Applications for participation in the seminar are accepted until 11/27/2022. The last day for submitting abstracts/articles is 11/27/2022.
The articles/reports meeting the requirements will be published. The publications will be indexed by the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI). All speakers will receive certificates of participation.