Entrance exam 2022
Entrance exam 2022 in English
Duration of training: 2 years.
Format of education: full-time combined with online.
Language of education: English (required level – B1)
Format of examination: portfolio + interview
Goal of the Program:
The main goal of the program is to train highly qualified specialists with intersubject knowledge and skills that are required for conducting professional activity in the field of international relations (intercultural communication, international business, foreign policy and diplomacy and who are capable of providing organizational, communicative, analytical, informational and educational services for public authorities and non-governmental organizations dealing with international relations, as well as conducting scientific research.
The «International studies: Languages. Cultures. Diplomacy» is an interdisciplinary program and includes several modules:
- Communicative Module
- English for Specific Purposes
- Russian as a Foreign Language / Spanish, Arabic, Chinese as a Foreign Language
- Philological Module
- Problems of Intercultural Communication in the Contemporary World
- Paradigm of Modern Humanitarian Knowledge: Culture Studies and Cross-Cultural Pragmatics
- Philology in the System of Modern Humanities
- Fundaments of Professional Communication: Writing and Critical Thinking
- Writing for Linguistic and Cultural Competence
- Historical Module
- History and Politics of Russia in the International Context
- Ethnic and Religious Processes in Contact Zones
- History of Humanities
- Interdisciplinary Module
- European culture of the XIX – XXI centuries: dialogue of art forms
- Communication and Language Personality
- Cross-Cultural Intelligence& Soft Skills: linguacultural and cognitive approaches
- Cultural Diplomacy
- Cross-Cultural Management
- EU-Russia-Asia Political Cooperation and Prospects of Relations / International Business
This master’s program includes work practice in organizations connected with the sphere of international relations.
The main fields of research activity:
- Intercultural communication;
- Cultural diplomacy.
Benefits of the Program:
- Educational process will be conducted in English (two foreign languages, including Spanish, Arabic, Chinese or Russian as a foreign language will also be studied);
- International atmosphere and studying alongside foreign students (60% of the students applying for this program are from such countries as Brazil, China, Pakistan, Iraq and others);
- Our professors are renowned scientists and experts in their fields (Professors of SFedU and educational and scientific institutions from Mexico, The United Kingdom, South Korea and others);
- Hybrid format of education (full-time combined with online learning)
- Possibility to publish the results of scientific research and participate in scientific conferences;
- Possibility to participate in international projects;
- Experience in conducting project activities;
Government organizations conducting international activity, business-structures, foreign embassies and representative offices of Rossotrudnichestvo; scientific and research career.
Companies, employing the Alumni of the Program:
Fajer Al-Khaleej (Iraq)
Appen, and others.
The Head of the Program – Abkadyrova Irina Rustemovna
Topics and Questions List for the Interview:
- Archaisms and Neologisms in the English language. Types of Archaisms and Neologisms.
- Synonyms in the English language.
- Antonyms in the English language.
- Phraseological units of the English language. Types and classifications of phraseological units.
- The system of Verbal Tenses in the English language: Past Tenses. The Sequence of Tenses.
- Non-Finite Forms of the Verb. The Infinitive and its properties. The Gerund and its properties. The Participle and its properties.
- Article: types, use, omission of Articles. Stylistic use.
- Types of conditional sentences in English. The Tenses in main and subordinate clauses.
- Lexical expressive means and stylistic devices: Metaphor. Classification and functions of Metaphors.
- Lexical expressive means and stylistic devices: Epithet. Classifications and functions of Epithets.
- Lexical expressive means and stylistic devices: Simile.
- English-speaking world (Countries where English is an official language; English as a global language).
- Great English-language writers and poets.
- Political system of the English-speaking countries (talk about one country).
- Education system in English-speaking countries (talk about one country).
- Geographic position of one of the English-speaking countries (talk about one country).
Документы 2020 год набора